For a guy, the worst thing about being rejected by a girl is your self confidence is gonna hit rock bottom. I was rejected by a girl 2 weeks ago. This is how i deal with it.
CRY
Yes, crying definitely help me to ease my pain, at least temporarily. I felt so bad and sad thinking that i deserve more than being rejected, and i keep doubting myself whether i have did something wrong that result in this consequence. So, feel it, i know it feel bad, but you just gonna deal with it. If u put those thought behind temporarily, it will eventually all crush back to you. So, i cry, but not in front of other ppl of course, but in my bedroom. Slowly feel the pain, thinking how i should deserve more, and y this happen to me. Just cry out, and it ease my pain.
FIND A GOOD FRIEND WHO CAN LISTEN TO U
I find my best friend in high school out to tell him about this, tell him about how bad i feel, tell him about how i like that girl, and how that girl treat me, and how she has broken my heart. My friend gave me some advice, and it really helps. At least, when u share your problem with someone, u ease your pain, knowing that someone feel u,and care about u.
BADMINTON
Badminton has been my love since young, and when i play badminton, i forgot all the other stuffs temporarily, and just enjoy the moment of playing. But after the badminton session, usually the feeling of pain come back to me. So this doesnt really help a lot, but it did help a little bit.
KEEP MYSELF OCCUPIED
I found that i have to keep myself occupied to stop me from thinking about this. So, during my school holiday, i go for internship. During this period, i can concentrate fully on my work. At first, it was very hard, as i felt so hard to even focus myself on work. But slowly, i manage to force myself to work hard, and surprisingly, the pain feeling relieved quite a lot now. I am on the road to recovery =)
CYCLING AT NIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE
At night, when i dont feel well, i will go for a ride near my house. While cycling, I think about all the problem i have, think about why i come to this point, it this really my problem?? or is this thing destined to be happen to me? or am I really did something wrong to that girl??? At the end of cycling session usually i feel a bit better.
On the night i was rejected, i cried myself to sleep. It was a Friday night, I clearly remember. The next day morning, I felt sooooooooooo bad that i cry again in my bedroom. My mood was very bad throughout the Saturday. It took me like 2 weeks for me to start to feel better. And u know what make thing worse? during the 2 weeks period i was having my exam, so imagine, u have to deal with all this thing, and yet have to study for exam... what a terrible period!!! But i did it!!! i am quite amazed at myself sometimes, u never realise how strong u are unless u have experienced all this.
Finally, one this i am sure is I have never regret on what i have did. I think i did well, although the girl rejected me. I doesnt blame her, I doesnt hate her, because this things happen in relationship. I understand that. She is a nice girl, pretty, charming, with a sweet smile and long hair. I wish her all the best for her future, and as long as she is happy, it is enough. One thing i feel good is that she still treat me as a friend, and she really appreciate my help, at least this is what she said. Thats all!
No comments:
Post a Comment