Everything seems to go well lately. I have gradually catch up with the rhythm of working life. In fact, my life is more fulfilling now, everyday I am learning new things during work and I am just getting more and more interested in the company and the technologies. Besides, I also managed to get on with my weekly badminton training and go for jogging every week. Sport has been part of my life since young. Yes, I do enjoy my weekly badminton training on saturday morning. I like the feeling of sweating a lot and getting exhausted after training as it makes me feel very relaxing and comfortable and a much more refreshed mind everytime after training. Same goes to jogging. Now that I am working during weekdays, I appreciate my precious weekend time more than ever. I woke up early every sunday morning and go for a 30minutes morning jog in the past few weeks. Jogging let me sweat a lot too, and I think when u exercise, your brain release hormones that makes us stay positive, that is why I always like sports. Hope I can keep on with these routine of badminton training and jogging everyweek.
One more highlight of the past few weeks is that I have started learning Android App programming. Actually I always had the intention to do so in the past but I was either lazy or no time to learn. Now that I have started working, I spend some of my time every night after work learning bit by bit about Android apps programming. Hopefully by end of this year, I am able to have my own apps publish in Google Play! Lol maybe I sounds too ambitious but its possible given that I really have interest towards this stuff. Believe in yourself!
That's roughly all about my recent life. Stay positive, keep myself occupied, and less complaining about life and stuffs. Peace!
11:50pm
29/4/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment